(We are experiencing problems with the inbox, due to these issues the deadline is prolonged to June 25th.
We hereby announce that in 2020 there will be two exhibition periods open in Sinne, January and September, for artist and curators to apply.
Send us your expression of interest to us by mail including your contact information. You may also attach one (1) pdf-document with documentation of previous work. You can include references via clickable links to streaming video material or website.
Expressions of interest should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include:
– Name and contact details of the applicant
– Name of all contributing artists
– link to a website or similar with documentation of previous work. (Check that links are clickable and sites are working)
– Attachment with images is OPTIONAL: maximum size 5 MB
– Attention! No exhibition plan needed.
The full programme will comprise exhibitions produced in-house, along with open-call exhibitions and shorter events.
Exhibiting at Sinne is free.
The application period runs out on June 25th. Applicants will receive notification at the end of August.
+358 45 8833716